The Melbourne Hydrotherapy Centre is a purpose built, chlorine free Aquatic Physiotherapy facility operating since 1989.
Hydrotherapy is a form of exercise based physiotherapy treatment performed in warm water (34°C) which achieves results not always possible with land based therapy.
Our physiotherapists individually assess each patient and design an exercise program specific to the patient’s needs and desired functional goals.
Hydrotherapy helps to:
• Relieve pain, muscle spasm and swelling
• Strengthen muscles
• Mobilise joints
• Improve balance, co-ordination and general fitness
• Promote relaxation
What conditions are treated? Some of the many conditions that can benefit from Hydrotherapy include:
• Orthopaedic rehabilitation especially after lower limb fractures
• Post-operative ankle, knee, hip and shoulder surgery
• Back surgery
• Joint replacements
• Arthritic conditions
• Back and neck pain
• Sports injuries
• Work and motor vehicle accident injuries
• General debility affecting mobility, strength and balance
• Chronic pain syndromes
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.