Sunday, July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of fiction writing through this full-day workshop led by the seasoned editor and writing instructor, Nadine Davidoff. If you’ve ever wondered how to craft a compelling narrative, whether in the form of short stories or a novel, this workshop is perfect for you.
Throughout the day we’ll explore key questions like:
– What is the core focus of the story; its central inquiry?
– What narrative voice would be most effective in telling this tale?
– Should it be in past or present tense?
– How to write complex and relatable characters?
– What is the role of setting in revealing character and theme?
– What is the best structure for the story?