Located within the leafy surrounds of Melbourne’s South-East is Jewish Care’s newest aged care home.
This modern home reflects the unique needs and preferences of our diverse community and have amenity for every need.
Spread across two levels are eight houses, designed as a cluster of small households, with its own lounge, dining room, kitchen, laundry and recreational spaces promoting independence and personalised care. Each house is self-contained and accommodates up to 15 elders, offering a social, supportive and welcoming environment that feels like home.
Services available at Residential Home Carnegie:
1. Three different room types with:
• En suite
• Flat screen television
• Wireless internet
• Access to courtyard and/or balcony
2. 24-hour registered nurses on-duty
3. Hand-in-Hand™ care support model
4. Jewish Care Premium services
5. Social and recreational activities
6. Rehabilitation services
7. Allied health services
8. A contemporary synagogue
9. Pastoral support
10. A family friendly living environment with café, gym, cinema, salon, secure communal gardens and walking tracks
11. Natural light in all rooms with access to gardens, courtyards and balconies
12. Private dining rooms
Contact us for a guided tour or to discuss your interest in our Residential Home Carnegie.
T: 03 8517 5999
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.