Pelvic Wellness is led by Physiotherapist Fiona Grouber who is passionate about empowering women of ages to achieve their health and wellness goals. We are an inclusive, safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
We offer a range of women’s health services including management of:
– Pregnancy (rib/back/pelvis pain, exercise advice, pelvic floor care)
– Post-natal (back/neck pain, returning to exercise advice, pelvic floor care)
– Mastitis and breast engorgement issues
– Pelvic pain (including pain on intercourse)
– Bladder issues (such as leakage, urgency)
– Bowel issues (constipation, urgency, incomplete emptying)
– Prolapse management
Accepting all private health insurances, with on the spot claiming services. If you have a GP Care plan (EPC/CDM) you may use claim towards the appointment fee.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.