The services we provide to clients and families during a mental health crisis include:
– 24-hour telephone support and triage
– outreach (including in-home) assessment and treatment
– collaborative care within the Emergency Department and the general hospital wards of the Alfred.
Alfred Mental Health Services individuals experiencing acute symptoms of mental ill-health. These might include those struggling with:
– depression and anxiety
– schizophrenia and psychosis
– bipolar disorder
– borderline personality disorder
– drug and alcohol related problems, including psychosis
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.