LOOKING FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Twelve & Thirteen is a unique experiential volunteering program for young teens and their families in their bar/bat mitzvah year. The importance of gratitude, empathy and giving is intrinsic to our mission – bringing even more meaning to the bnei mitzvah year through giving back
We are looking for a dynamic PROGRAM MANAGER to run our incredible program. This is a part-time role (20 hours a week) and mostly working from home.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Board, Program Administrator and a team of Volunteer Facilitators. The role will involve:
– Creating impactful program and session plans
– Developing and maintaining strong Community Partner relationships
– Managing relationships with our corporate partners, pro-bono supporters and suppliers
– Managing the Program Administrator and Volunteer Facilitators
– Attending and supporting the Sunday volunteer sessions & events (9 per year)
– Recruitment of facilitators and other program staff
– Providing input and executing fundraising, in collaboration with the Fundraising Committee
– Working with the Marketing Committee on marketing and social media strategy
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, have exceptional people skills and be an excellent communicator. They will have confidence presenting to groups, strong organisational and computer skills (familiarity with Google apps preferable). They will be proactive, able to work autonomously, juggle multiple tasks and problem solve effectively. An ability to work harmoniously with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds is essential.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package. To discuss or submit your application with a cover letter and resume, please contact Sarah Singer firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0410 551 546
(Applications will be assessed as they are received)