All Things Equal Apple, Honey and Cinnamon Muffins
240g melted butter
3 tsp baking powder
400g apple & cinnamon mix (see below)
- Beat the brown sugar and eggs together until thick and pale
- Add in the melted butter and milk nest
- Mix to combine
- Sift the dry ingredients together
- Add into the mixture and continue to mix for 2 mins on slowly
- Add fruit mix in last and let rest overnight
Bake at 170 degrees and check after 20 minutes.
Apple, Honey & Cinnamon Mix
3x Granny Smith Apples
3tbs x Honey
- Cut the apple into quarters and then remove the core.
- Dice apple into small bits and place in a saucepan.
- Add the cinnamon and the honey.
- Place mix on the stove on low heat to slowly start stewing the apples. As the apples stew, they will let out liquid naturally, if the mix is too dry, then add 1 tsp of water one at a time as is needed.
5. Let the mix cook slowly on low heat for approx.. 10 minutes. Stir often as to not catch and burn
- Once cooked, remove the mix from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, place in muffin mix.
All Things Equal’s employee, Tali is famous for making the greatest muffins in the history of muffins. Tali’s signature muffin is the Apple, Honey and Cinnamon Muffin which tastes as delicious as it looks and made with as much love as one could only dream of. This recipe is a signature treat for all Rosh Hashana desserts and can be easily turned into a cake if desired.As apple and honey symbolise a sweet new year ahead, we wanted to share a recipe with you that can do the exact same thing!