– Crisis accommodation at various Hospitals for families to reside in while their family member receives treatment.
– Medical Shuttle to treatment (e.g. chemotherapy / dialysis), tests, procedures, appointments and operations.
– Loan of Medical Mobility Aids (wheelchairs etc.).
– Bear Hugs: visiting patients who are in hospital.
BEIT RAFAEL cares for the physical and emotional needs of families, whilst their loved ones are undergoing hospital treatment, by providing them with ‚Äòa home away from home’.
It is an apartment, a quiet place where you may stay and also recover your thoughts and emotions in a private setting.
BEIT RAFAEL’s fully self-contained apartment accommodation, including foodstuffs, is available without charge to members of the community.
Apartments are situated directly across the street from the 1.Royal Children’s Hospital (North Melbourne), which also services the Royal Melbourne, Royal Women’s and Peter Mac Cancer Hospital
2. the Alfred Hospital
3. the Cabrini Hospital (Malvern)
4. the Monash Medical Centre in Clayton.
A Medical Shuttle is available to assist those who have difficulty in travelling to doctor’s appointments. Wheelchair access is available.
BEIT RAFAEL Benevolent Institution, established by Adina and Shimon Allen in 2012, is registered with the Australia Taxation Office 501(c) (3) as a DGR ‚Äòpublic benefit institution’, not-for-profit organisation.
It is a volunteer based organisation, which provides assistance 365 days a year, to families facing medical challenges.
Address: 28 Talbot Ave, St Kilda East VIC 3183, Australia
Social Links: fb @beitrafaelbikurcholim
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.