The Orange Door is a free service for adults, children and young people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence and families who need extra support with the care of children.
**You should contact The Orange Door if:**
– someone close to you is hurting you, controlling you or making you feel afraid – such as your partner, family member, carer or parent(s)
– you are a child or young person who doesn’t have what you need to be OK
– you are worried about the safety of a friend or family member
– you need more support with the care of children, e.g. due to money issues, illness, addiction, grief, isolation or conflict
– you are worried about the safety of a child or young person
– you need help to change your behaviour and stop using violence in your relationships
The Orange Door can work with you on your own, or together with your family members depending on your situation.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.